Friday, February 22, 2013

Reunion with the Nielson's

January 2, 2013
 
We had not seen the Nielson family in way too long. They are some of our dental school family and we've missed them so much. We were able to meet up with them on our way back to Colorado after the Christmas break. They were in Utah visiting as well. We met up a little place called "Kangaroo Zoo" and the kids loved it! I loved that they could play while the adults were able to chat and catch up.
 
Crew, Kajsa, Kip, Tim, Me and Gavin: 

Besties Dylan and Jaylie finally back together again:

One more after a lot of running and playing:

Breklyn, Gavin, Jaylie, Dylan, Crew and Easton:

Me and Kajsa:

I wish we still lived close to each other! They will always be family to us!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ahh, I miss you guys...everyone in dental school was so awesome. Good memories!